Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Algonquin Tea Company

I am always being contacted by the most interesting people! Here’s the website of an organic tea company in Canada which is also an amazing community: http://www.algonquintea.com/. Apparently several people there – young and not so young – liked The Book of Dreams, the fourth and final instalment in The Chronicles of Faerie. This thrilled me to bits as that book is my favourite of all my books; plus, they are sending me a packet of tea. (Hurrah, says the tea granny.) I am hoping to visit the community when I’m in Ontario in the Fall. And may I just point out that here is more proof of my contention in The Book of Dreams that there be magic in Canada!

2 comments:

Tim said...

Best of luck on your American Tour!

OR Melling said...

Thanks, Tim! Nice pic with the deer, by the way.