Saturday, June 03, 2006

Ready to Go

My bags are packed. I'm ready to go. I'm standing here on my big toe. Don't know if I'll have time to blog as I criss-cross the great America, but you never know. There could be an idle computer just sitting there waiting for me. If so, I will. Meanwhile my webmaster has set up a special tour page for me and he intends to add photos and other bits and bobs sent on by the bookstores I am visiting. Here's the link: http://www.ormelling.com/tour_2006.htm. Yes, I'm a bit nervous, but I am really more excited. It's going to be fantastic. The hard part about being a writer for a gregarious extraverted type like me is working on my ownio all the time. I do love to get out and meet and greet!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I love O.R. Melling's book's!
I wish I could go on the tour!
That would be the best! meeting my favrtie author, exploering the settings of the book I hope everyone joining to tour enjoys it and puts up dates on the website!
LATER!

OR Melling said...

Thanks, Dana! (You've got the same name as one of my characters.) I hope to blog the tour as I go along, but also my webmaster is keeping a tour journal on my website, www.ormelling.com. Click on the Welcome page.