Sunday, August 06, 2006

All is Well

Just blogged on my Book Blog how well things are going with the new book. But as I enter the last week before my deadline I must keep the head down and write write write. However, here's a little pic of me as Gwendolena (Mrs Merlin) dancing on a huge stage in front of over 1,000 people (yee gods). Not bad for an Isadora Duncan imitation. Face could have done with a bit of theatre paint, though. Thank you Brenda Sutton of Mythic Journeys for sending this. (See www.mythicjourneys.org.) And thank you to the wonderful photographer, Beth Gwinn. It was great meeting you, Beth!

2 comments:

Aingeal said...

Tá mé críochnaithe le an leabhar "The Summer King" agus is leabhar maith.

Bookmark said...

Go raibh maith agat, a chroí! Ta me ag scríobh an tríu leabhar anois. Is mise, Orlaith