Thursday, September 21, 2006

Come Dance With Me

Back at set-dancing for the second week. I love it! Except the bloody road to Enniskerry is closed and you end up driving all over the gaffe and through the mountains just to get home! There were three groups dancing last night, and we've learned two new sets, the Lussmore and the Williamstown, both quite elegant and a little complicated. I have my new dancing shoes and they are brilliant. Can't wait to start battering. But there are times, I must admit, when I want to get out on the floor and dance up a storm of Irish step-dancing. My feet yearn to do it. But Irish dancing is too hard on old knees and limbs, even the Lord of the Dance is discovering that. Oh, fabulous news about the Irish Dancing & Culture magazine. They have featured my books in the October issue and next month there will be an interview and a short-story contest! More about that on my book blog.

No comments: