Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Blog

Yes, my webmaster has pointed out to me (being the highly efficient person and college student that he is) that this blog is exactly one year old today. We've come a long way from ranting on about Hex, October 17, 2005. Or maybe not. Well, at least I learned how to post pics! And YES the final edit of The Light-Bearer's Daughter (third book in The Chronicles of Faerie) was completed yesterday evening. HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY. I am a free woman until the galley proofs arrive. That means I can have a life for a while and get back to dancing, hiking, painting my bathroom, shopping for November trip, reading books, meeting friends, doing emails, making phone calls, and other general having-a-life things.

4 comments:

Salerio said...

YAY! I look forward to reading the revised edition. Meanwhile, I had better read the original over again...

*lunges for the omnibus*

Mary said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I will be even happier when it comes to the United States. I was captivated by the fist two books, which my 13 yr old turned me on to, I'm sure we will LOVE this one too.

Laura said...

Yay! Back to having a life! I can't wait to get back to my life after exams and try and get my hands on the revised editions (hopefully they'll be in Canada by then!). Enjoy yourself OR, you deserved it :).

OR Melling said...

I have to be honest here, at this point things are not looking good for revised editions in Canada any time soon. Sigh. Publishers are a real pain sometimes. Good luck with your exams, Laura!