Thursday, November 09, 2006

Don't Panic!

Right now I am running around like a madwoman trying to get everything done before I leave for Canada. As well as sorting out finances, packing, figuring out what I can't take on the plane, and making notes for my talks, I must finish the bathroom renovations, get stuff to put on the woodworm I just discovered eating away the kitchen baseboards, stock the house with groceries, pick up last shopping items, clean the house, get American and Canadian dollars at the bank, AND -- last but not least -- look over the copyedit of The Light-Bearer's Daughter which is arriving tomorrow! Arghhhhhhhh
Meanwhile, here's a pic of me in my Indian outfit which I wore to my set-dancing fancy dress night. I bought it in Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu, south India as it reminded me of an Irish dancing dress. It's embroidered with gold thread and tiny pearls, like a fairy costume.

1 comment:

Salerio said...

That is one awesome dress. I've got to highjack a plane to India sometime...