Sunday, December 03, 2006

Free Hugs

Omigod, one of my seven sisters sent me the most amazing video on Youtube. Search for: Free Hugs Campaign. Inspiring Story! (music by sick puppies). He looks like John Lennon. Yeah, I cried. Check out www.freehugscampaign.org afterwards. I'm trying to decide if I'll start this myself in Dublin. But we are now in the dark and lashing wet season. Hmm, would make for interesting filming. All those sodden Irish people hugging each other. (And, of course, someone would try to pick your pocket while they are at it.) Meanwhile, I'm still pissed at Amnesty UK forcing the best videos of David Armand doing Torn off the air and leaving their own crummy version which is shot from too far away. Scroll down and you'll find better. Look for the image of the big stage. Every time Amnesty forces the video off someone else puts another one on. Even the anti-fascists can be fascist, eh?

2 comments:

Becca said...

OR Melling...i somehow lost your comment on my blog...would you be so kind as to make another one?
Do you know who i'm talking about when I mention Nicky bringing me one of your books?

OR Melling said...

Sure I know, Becca. My google alert tells me when someone blogs me so I popped over to say hi. Will pop over again!