Monday, January 15, 2007

Big Dream

Here's what I dreamed last week: I was flying in the bosom of a great wind, over a beautiful green country, not Ireland, not anywhere I have even been or seen, for it was vast, with rolling plains dotted with wide lakes and great bronze bogs. The wind was sentient and invited me to view the land from different angles. At one point we dove down to the earth and I thought she was going to plunge me through the brown mud. I wasn't afraid, I trusted her, and we flew back into the sky again. The feelings were oceanic, exquisite, blissful. It was truly a Big Dream, as Jung would say. I woke feeling wonderful and connected to something beyond material existence. Love that. Not surprising, of course, that it came during the nightmare of the contract negotiations. A reminder of the true Reality.

No comments: