Sunday, January 14, 2007

Deep in Candy

Having one of those quiet doss kind of Sundays that I love as I continue to recover from deadline, Spanish Christmas, flu, and nightmarish contract negotiations (all done, hurrah). I slept in, hung the washing out on a cool sunny day, chatted with the lonely dog, Finn showed me some of her ballet moves, now I'm surfing the Web. And look what I found. It is truly hilarious. This guy, his girlfriend, and various members of his family spent their Christmas building the battle of Helm's Deep with candy. It's only gorgeous. Do pop over and have a look: www.missedmanners.wordpress.com. You have to see it to believe it.

1 comment:

deeshedee said...

Yummy, Yummy...That was great! What fun that must of been (especially eating the casualties) Loved the catapult.