Thursday, March 15, 2007

That ole French Je Ne Sais Quoi

Woo-hoo, I've finally figured out how to post videos on my blogs. Just put a great one on the Book Blog about the Spadina Bus, appropriate for The Book of Dreams, as it refers to a setting in the book. Here's a darling one from an old French film I am now dying to see. And I love the hat because I bought a black fedora the last time I was in Toronto - just before Christmas - from the inimitable and darling Mr Rotman on Spadina Avenue (hah!). He told me he sold the same hat to Anthony Quinn and Jack Palance, two actors I have adored since I was little. I've only worn it twice so far: once in Toronto and once to a dance here. I'll don it for my new author photo which will be posted soon. But must get these steps down before I wear it dancing again.

No comments: