Monday, October 08, 2007

Good Morning, Sunshine!

New routines and order have descended upon the household as I fall into step with Finn's school schedule. She's attending the Insitute for Education in Dublin (posh prep school, her Dad and I are beggared) and she must be at the train station by the crack of dawn. Ho hum. After I drop her off, I do a brisk walk by the sea and sometimes join a gentleman from the Czech Republic for Tai Chi on the lawn before the promenade, as the sun rises over the water. (He's not always there, I don't even know his name, but we bow to each other and off we go.) Then it's back home for breakfast - fruit, toast, boiled egg, coffee - and it's to the computer to start work about 9:30 a.m. Well, that's a new me. Here's a pic of Bray Head from the promenade, a setting used for scenes in The Singing Stone and The Summer King. And I do believe I mention same in The Hunter's Moon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hajimemashite.
It is calm scenery. by pepe

Jenni-Raie said...

I've found a travel agent to help me plan my Ireland trip. I've decided to take a walking tour of the sacred/ancient sites. If that can be arranged. it's a women's only tour, which makes me feel more comfortable in a different country.

i think it's really neat that you do tai chi in the mornings with someone you don't know. he's like your special friend, and that makes it so special.

OR Melling said...

I wish you a wonderful trip, Jenni-Raie! Let me know if you are coming anywhere near Bray, Co. Wicklow. Go to my website - 'Contacts' - and you will find my email address.