Monday, November 12, 2007

Jet Lagged!

Well it's just 4:00 in the morning and I am bug-eyed. Can't sleep. Arrived home yesterday at 5:00 a.m. and spent most of the day lolling about, hoping I would be back on schedule today. Nope. Firstly, must say the Aer Lingus flight across the ocean was, as always, like a magic carpet ride. Utterly smooth and comfy. Irish pilots rock. Here are the highlights of my trip in no particular order:
1) Fun with my CANSCAIP peers
2) Fun with my siblings - met the two artist sisters together, then the manager sister for lunch, then the two brothers in the east end for dinner
3) Fun with my dearest friend who put me up in her house on Brunswick Avenue (setting for Dana's house in The Book of Dreams)
4) Fun meeting a certain Canadian filmmaker/producer for coffee and chat (watch this space)
5) Fun meeting old friends, including an old boyfriend who's still a cutey-patootie.
Yes, indeed, it was fun all round.
Now I really must get back to work. Soon as the jet lag eases off.

No comments: