Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Irish Banking Institutions

God, no wonder these guys are going under. They are so stupid and rigid. My Permanent TSB Credit Card interest just went up 2% from my original agreement with them. I rang to say I was thinking of switching to Tesco Credit Card (0% for first 6 months) unless they returned to the better rate. Nope, they said, they would rather lose a customer who runs up her bill and pays monthly interest. Of course we do know that if I was mega rich I'd have a preferred interest rate; but, as in the airline business, it's not the minority of the rich clients who keep things flying, but the moderate income earners like myself. The idiocy of greed over reason.

2 comments:

paddy said...

Hello there. I am arranging a blog carnival for expatriates over at my place and wondered if you would like to submit a link.

If you are interested, just drop me a mail and I'll put you in. More info available at my blog.

Hope you can make it!

OR Melling said...

Ach, P, I'd love to but I am up to my eyes in projects and barely have time to keep my poor blogs going. Sorry. But I will follow it, I promise ...