Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Celtic Warrior Princess on Facebook!

Thanks to my daughter Findabhair and Irish artist/illustrator James Brady, I've set up a Facebook page for The Celtic Warrior Princess. Do go look and click if you like! I've tried to post the link here but for some reason blogger won't let me (maybe some techno-head might be able to tell me the problem), but all you have to do is go to www.facebook.com and search "Celtic" you'll find it instantly. Meanwhile, I'm still in the editing process with the first book of the series, working with Canadian and American editors. Will keep you posted on news. (Image: (c) James Brady, Ireland)

1 comment:

Jennifer Henry said...

I love your books in general (I don't think it ever hurts to hear)...but I'm really excited and (semi)patiently waiting for the Celtic Warrior Princess, which I know will be completely worth the wait. :)