Friday, March 29, 2013

Jampa Ling as Gaeilge


The Tibetan Buddhist Centre where I am working at present - helping to run the place! - has been featured on TG4, the Irish language television station here. The programme is about WWOOFers, which meant "Willing Workers on Organic Farms" in my day (I worked on a goat farm in County Clare, my experience ending up in The Hunter's Moon) and now means "World-Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms" as the whole set-up has expanded. Here's the link: http://www.tg4.ie/en/player/tg4-player.html?id=2260441086001&title=Wwoof%C3%A1il. It's only good for 30 days, I believe. I was away in Canada at the time, so I missed the shooting of it. But the place looks great and you will see the wonderful lama who is our spiritual director: Panchen Otrul Rinpoche.

No comments: