Thursday, April 30, 2015

Walkabout


I've been very bad at keeping up my blogs lately, chiefly because I haven't been writing since this time last year (!). I've been all over the shop - visiting friends in Clare, Derry, Monaghan and Cavan. Also gardening here, there and everywhere - Jampa Ling work weekend and up in the Wicklow Mountains. When I'm not writing I get either sluggish and morose or madly restless and footloose. Which leads me to a serious commitment I have made to one of my bucket list items: the Camino Santiago. Si, I will be heading there soon. More about that anon.

1 comment:

John Melcher said...

Hey OR, my son, Bryan, worked on El Camina Santiago this past summer. He was part of the staff of one of albergue or hostels this summer. Sure met a host of different types of "pilgrims." Can't wait to hear your observations and reflections.